Saturday, February 11, 2006

Welcome to Henry's Life

Henry is a frog clone of Crazy Legs O'Houlihan the Blog Frog. Crazy Legs travels all over the United States and I thought that was a cool idea. I decided to make a frog just like him and named him Henry "Gangsta" Lee. I like the name Henry and I thought I'd name him after Jet Lee and he kind a looks like a Gangsta Frog without his Karate suit so....that became his name.
I thought I might take him to school and let some of my classmates take him home for the weekends so that he can get to know different people. I also want to mail him to my bestfriend in Atlanta and my cousin in Las Vegas so that he will get a chance to travel.
I think this is going to be fun. It will be interesting to see all the things he will get to do and places that he will get to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

elena
hey trey, i just read the frog thing, and by "breaking the rules, and tellinmg us everything," does that mean us as in julia and me?

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»